Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Conversation Revision

I work at Winger's Downtown which is a wing restaraunt if you have never been, and I was just arriving at work around 6:00 p.m. and this is what Katy had to say to me that night...

"So how do you like Hooters?" Katy asked me right when I walked into work.

"I don't know, I've only worked with her once but she didn't say a word to Rachel or I. Really seemed to like the guys that were working though. She loved them." Hooters is a nickname Katy and I gave to the new girl who just started at our work. She used to work at Hooters so I thought the name was fitting.

"Well I really don't think I like her. Did I tell you what she did to me on her first day?"

"No tell me!" I was thrilled to hear this story because Katy is sometimes known to over-emphasize things.

"Well, Bob was managing and he's cool ya know so I was texting someone and right in front of me she asked Bob,

'Hey, don't we get in trouble if we text at work, like shouldn't sheget written up or something? She's texting right in front of you,' and then Bob said,

'it's cool, only when Barbra manages you're not really supposed to text.'

So then I looked up at her and said,

'um, it's your first day, so I wouldn't really be trying to make enemies already.'"

"Haha, I can't believe she actually said that. She definitely wasn't friendly to me at all when I worked with her either. We will have to keep our eye on Hooters." What a ridiculous conversation. Turns out that Hooters is actually an alright person.

No comments: