Sunday, January 13, 2008

2nd Post- All About Me

My name is Jessica Steele and im 19 years old almost 20 on February 15th. This is my second year at the U and so far it is going well. My hometown is Pocatello, Idaho. I have two amazing precious dogs, one is a miniature dachshund and the other is a chihuahua. I love to travel although I haven't been out of the country...yet. I also love to work out, play tennis and racquetball, barbecue, spend time with my family, and shop... And I have recently become addicted to guitar hero 3. My dream job is to be a professional photographer and make a lot of money. If that doesn't work out for me then interior design will work.

2 comments:

elbrando said...

i happen to be from pocatello also

WonderBunny said...

Go to Spain when you get a chance to go out of the US. That is one of the coolest places I've ever been!